Download Miracle Box Latest Setup Tool v3.21 (Thunder Edition)
In this tutorial, we will share all the downloads and steps to install the latest Miracle Box latest setup for your PC. Most of the Android devices that are available today in the market have the Qualcomm or MediaTek chipset. To make things even better, both of them are open source in nature, with varying degrees. While Qualcomm has an entire public repository in Code Aurora Forum (CAF), MediaTek also does its bit regarding its source code’s public availability. In simpler terms, all these translate to carrying out a plethora of tweaks on your Android devices.
The Google-owned OS comes with such a long list of modifications that it is literally quite challenging to make a hold of all of them. The most noteworthy ones include the ability to unlock the bootloader and gaining administrative privileges by rooting their devices. But each of them requires its own set of files and applications to deal with effectively. This is where the latest Miracle Box latest setup tool without Box comes in handy. This all-in-one toolbox gives you all the required options that are needed to carry out your desired tweaks in one place. On that note, let’s check out more about it and the features that it beholds. Follow along.
What is the Miracle Box Setup tool?
Miracle Box is a one-stop tool through which you could carry out all your modifications on your devices. All the Android devices with underlying Qualcomm or MediaTek chipsets are supported by this tool. We have already given you a hint regarding some of its functionality in the introductory para.
To recall, you could unlock your device’s bootloader or gain access to your device’s system partition via rooting. But that is just the tip of the iceberg. You could even clear the device’s Private Code or bypass the Factory Reset Protection. However, as you might be aware, these tweaks bring some associated risks with themselves. For example, issues with your modem might result in your inability to make or receive calls, send messages, and even make use of carrier networks.
Likewise, in case your EFS partition gets damaged, then it might straightaway lead to trouble for your IMEI. But even if you end up facing any of these issues, there’s nothing much to worry about. This is because the Miracle Box Tool has taken note of it and has incorporated many nifty features that might come in handy in repairing your device and its various software components. On that note, let’s check out some of the pretty noteworthy features of the latest Miracle Box Setup Tool without Box.
Features of Miracle Box Tool
Here are some of the tool’s important functionalities that will be beneficial for a lot of users:
Before you begin with any device modification, unlocking the bootloader is the first requirement you must carry out. Until and unless you do so, you will not be able to try any of your preferred tweaks. Making a note of the same, Miracle Box’s latest setup tool has incorporated a one-click solution. All that is needed is to click on the Unlock Bootloader button simply, and the task is done.
For most of the tweaks to be effectively carried out, you might have to format the data partition. You could do so from the Settings > System page of your device, but that asks for a lot of effort. Using this tool, all that is needed is a single click, and your device will be formatted.
Due to some of the risks associated with a rooted device, many users don’t wish to root their devices permanently. But at the same time, they want to dive into the rooting ecosystem as well. For them, this feature is definitely worth a try. As the name suggests, this option will give your device a temporary root wherein you could try out the desired root tweaks for a temporary time frame.
As mentioned before, your device’s EFS partition holds the International Mobile Equipment Identity number. At the same time, attempting any tweak, if your EFS partition gets corrupted, there is a chance of losing your IMEI number. In which case, you could restore your IMEI using the Miracle Box Setup Tool.
Remove Root Access
While root does bring in a lot of goodies, it has some undesirable consequences as well. So if you think that you might no longer work in a rooted environment, then simply launch this tool, and you could easily remove the root access from your device.
ByPass FRP Gmail account
If you have formatted your device, then on the next boot, you will have to sign in with your Gmail account. This is the Factory Reset Protection put in place by Google. But what if you aren’t able to sign in to your Google account for one reason or another? Well, in those situations, you might again make use of the Miracle Box Setup Tool to bypass the FRP Gmail login from the device
Other Useful Features of Miracle Box Tool
Some of its other features that might come in handy include the ability to Direct Clear Password, Clear Private Code, Reset User Lock, Dead Phone Flashing, and the multi-platform support from Windows 7 all the way up to the latest Windows 10.
Supported OS For Miracle Box Thunder Edition:
Windows 7 (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
Windows 8 (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
Windows 10 (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
Miracle Box Changelog (Latest v3.21):
Miracle Box Latest Setup Tool v3.21 Changelog:
1. Add Meizu New Models Supported (Free Server)
2. Improve Xiaomi CC9/CC9 Pro Supported.
3. Add Xiaomi Redmi X10 5G Supported.
4. Improve MTK Meta Mode GENERIC MTK Supported.
5. Improve Qualcomm Auth Identify.
6. Add VIVO S7T/ S9E/ IQOO U3 Supported.
7. Fix Some Bugs. Supported SoCs
- Mediatek MT6572
- Mediatek MT6735
- Mediatek MT6737
- Mediatek MT6739
- Mediatek MT6755
- Mediatek MT6757
- Mediatek MT6761
- Mediatek MT6765
- Mediatek MT6768
- Mediatek MT6771
- Mediatek MT6785
- Mediatek MT6873
- Mediatek MT8127
- Mediatek MT8163
- Mediatek MT8173
- Mediatek MT8695
- Mediatek MT6761
- Mediatek MT6757
- Mediatek MT6763
- Mediatek MT6580
- Mediatek MT6582
Miracle Box Latest Setup Tool v3.17 Changelog:
Refined Xiaomi No Need Authorization
Refined Oppo Reset No Need Authorization
Supported Oppo 2021 Security Reset
Xiaomi No Need Auth
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro,Xiaomi Redmi 6A, Xiaomi Redmi 6
Xiaomi Redmi 9, Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G, Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9, Xiaomi Redmi 9A Xiaomi Redmi 9C, Xiaomi Mi Play
Oppo / Realme / Reno
- OPPO Android 11 New UFS Factory Reset Support (Meta Mode).
- OPPO Realme All New Model Factory Reset Support (Meta Mode).
- Oppo Reinvented eMMC 5.1 & UFS 2.1 Supported
- Oppo/Reno/Realme Models Meta Mode Reset
- Supported Security 2019 / 2020 / January 2021
- Android 9/10/11
eMMC ISP Added
Read/Write/Format/FRP/Mi Account/Factory Reset more more….
VIVO Qualcomm Unified
VIVO Mediatek Unified
Reinvented eMMC 5.1 & UFS 2.1 Supported (World’s First)
- MediaTek Helio G35 (World’s First)
- Mediatek Helio G70 (World’s First)
- Mediatek Helio G80 (World’s First)
- MediaTek Helio G85 (World’s First)
- Mediatek Helio G90T (World’s First)
- MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G (World’s First)
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G (World’s First)
- Mediatek Helio P70 (World’s First)
- Mediatek Helio P90 (World’s First)
- Mediatek Helio P95 (World’s First)
Miracle Box Latest Setup Tool v3.13 Changelog:
- Add Miracle Digital (Login Edition)
- MTK Add UFS Flash Support.
- Qualcomm add New Chip Id Automatic Recognition.
- Xiaomi Add Black Shark/2/Hello Support.
- Xiaomi Add Direct Boot loader Unlock/Re lock (EDL Mode).
- Xiaomi Fix Some Loader Redmi 7.
- Vivo Add New Support List.
Miracle Box Eagle v3.08 Changelog:
- SPD Add SC9863A1/A2/A3 New Format Support.
- SPD Add SC9863A1/A2/A3 New models Support.
- SPD Add SC9863A1/A2/A3 Read/Factory Reset Support.
- MTK Improve Format Support.
- MTK Add new MT6765 new boot Support.
- Improved Some Functions.
- MTK/Qualcomm/SPD Add new 100+ Models List.
Miracle Box Eagle v3.06 Changelog:
- MTK Add New Boot for New Mobile.
- MTK Fix Read Info.
- Qualcomm Improve Write/Format.
- Qualcomm Improve Read Phone Info.
- MTK/Qualcomm/SPD Add New 40+ Models
- Qualcomm Improve some Loader.
- Qualcomm Add Loader for New Phone.
- Fix Some Bugs.
- Add Meizu Note8/Note9/X8/16XS/16S Read/Write Support.
- Add Meizu Note8/Note9/X8/16XS/16S FRP/Factory Reset Support.
- Add Meizu Note8/Note9/X8/16XS/16S Account Remove.
- MTK Improve MT6771 for new DA Support.
- Qualcomm Add Some Models Auto Support.
- Qualcomm Improve Screen Locks Disable / Enable.
- Qualcomm Improve EFS Read/Write.
- Improved Some Functions for Smooth Work.
- Add 100+ New MTK/Qualcomm/SPD Models List.
Miracle Box v3.21 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Miracle Box Setup tool v3.21
- Setup File Name: Setup_Miracle_Thunder_Edition_v3.21.exe
- Full Setup Size: 816 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: April 2021
System Requirements For Miracle Box v3.21
Before you start Miracle Box v3.21 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
New Supported Device in v3.21:
Vivo X50 pro
Vivo X50 pro plus
Vivo IQOO Z1X
Vivo IQOO U1
Vivo IQOO U1X
Vivo IQOO5 PRO
Vivo IQOO NEO3
Vivo Y20i (V2027)
Vivo Y20s (V2029)
Vivo iQOO Neo 3 5G
Vivo iQOO 35G PD1955F
Vivo V15 Pro (PD1832F)
ADVAN 6002(G3 Pro)
ALLCALL Hot 5
ALLVIEW A9 PLUS
ALTICE STARNAUTE 4
BLAUPUNKT SL 02
BLECK BE DG
BLECK BE ET
BLU C110(C5 2019)
Buzz 2 Ace
Condor T8 Plus (SP641)
DOOGEE S90 Pro
GIONEE F10 Plus
GTEL Vivo 3
GTEL X2 Mini
GTEL X5 Mini
GTEL X5 Pro
GTEL X6 Mini
Hisense Infinity H30 Lite
HURRICANE Flame Plus
ILA E1 Plus
iLA R1 Lite
Infinix S5 X62A
Infinix S5 X652
Intex Elyt Dual
itel A44 Air
itel A55 LTE
Itel P36 (W6501)
KIOWA A5 Cristal
KIOWA X4 Cristal
LAVA Iris 53
LAVA Iris Z41
LAVA R3 NOTE (LE9810)
MELROSE 2019 GO
MOBICEL RIO SS
MobiWire Kicka 5
MOBIWIRE KICKA 5
Motorola E6 plus
Primo H8 Pro
QMobile HD Plus
Sharp Z2 FS8002
STYLO S49 ECO
STYLO S49 POISE
Swipe Elite Plus
Teclast M20 4G
UEG Freedom 5.0
UMIDIGI Z2 PRO
VGO TEL NEW 7
Vodacom Kicka 5
Vodafone Tab Grand 6
Vsmart Active 3
WALTON Primo R5
WALTON Primo S6
Wiko Wim Lite
Wise Tech A1
ZTE A5 2019
ZTE A5 2020